Prepare the necessary tools and materials
- 20 g coffee powder (30ml pure coffee)
- 100 g (1/2 fruit) soft ripe Avocado
- 30 mL condensed milk
- 10 ml vanilla (May not be needed)
- Blender, ice machine (filter) for brewing coffee
The coffee you can choose coffee, make Moka, make a filter, or create a machine!
The coffee powder you can choose to buy at reputable stores, depending on the type of coffee you love. Carefully observe the origin, production date, and expiry date, smell the aromatic coffee powder, and have a specific smell; the powder is good coffee!
You choose good avocados; you should select avocados with green skin, yellow spots, and small and fresh avocado stalks. In addition, when you hold the butter, it feels firm, squeeze gently to feel the soft inside, but it’s okay!
How To Make Avocado Coffee?
Step 1: Process materials
Wash the Avocado, remove the peel and seeds (remember to remove the seed coat if the seed coat sticks to the avocado meat), and cut the avocado meat into tiny pieces for easier grinding.
Step 2: Brewing Coffee
The coffee you will bring to brew using the Moka coffee maker. If you do not have a Moka pot, you can replace it with another coffee maker.
Fill the pot with water, then put 15g of coffee powder into the filter, and use a spoon to smooth the surface of the coffee.
Then cover the Moka pot and cook on the stove on medium or high heat; cook until the coffee boils, then turn off the heat. Pour the coffee into a cup and let it cool.
Make coffee using a filter:
Fill the filter with 20 grams of pure coffee powder (Arabica will be more fragrant and less bitter than Robusta). Then gently shake to distribute the coffee evenly in the filter and gently push the cover.
Pour 60ml boiling water into the filter (the optimal boiling water temperature is around 95 degrees Celsius), gently pour 30ml boiling water into the filter in a circle, then stop.
Allow 45 seconds for the coffee to brew before pouring the remaining hot water. Then you’ll have to wait for pure coffee juice.
Brewing with a machine:
Fill the handle with 20 grams of pure coffee powder, flatten and push with moderate effort. After that, put the hold into the machine and turn the switch on. To get a cup of genuine Espresso coffee, wait around 45 seconds.
Step 3: Grind Avocado
Put Avocado in a blender, add ⅓ cup of ice, 60ml of condensed milk, 15ml of vanilla, 60ml of fresh milk, 30ml of coffee, and puree the mixture.
Step 4: Blend the Avocado, milk and coffee mixture
- In a blender, combine the Avocado, milk, coffee, vanilla, and ice after obtaining the coffee juice.
- Blend on high until the mixture is completely smooth.
- Combine coffee, milk, and ice in a blender.
- Pour the mixture into a glass and top with syrup if desired. Alternatively, you can drizzle the syrup down the side of the glass before pouring the blended mixture in.
- You can replace the syrup with frothed coffee with sugar on top if you want more coffee flavor.
Significant Information recipes and delectable avocado coffee recipe
The finished cup of avocado coffee will be a vibrant avocado green in hue. When you drink it, it will smell like pure coffee, with a hint of butterfat and sweetness from condensed milk.
Only about 50 grams of Avocado should be used, and if the Avocado is too large, just 1/3 of the Avocado should be used.
If there is too much Avocado, the aroma of Avocado will overpower the smell of pure coffee.
Making a great cup of avocado coffee with these helpful hints
You must choose carefully from the beginning when selecting components for a more wonderful cup of avocado coffee. Avocado and coffee, in particular:
- Choose ripe avocados that have shiny outer skin and a big hand. The gentle sound of seeds can be heard while shaking the shaker. Green avocados with yellow specks are more likely to have more rice, suppleness, and flexibility.
- How to choose coffee powder: To maintain the unmistakable aroma of pure coffee, choose roasted coffee beans that have not been marinated. If you buy pre-ground coffee powder, make sure it’s a reputable brand.
- If you prefer a coffee with many aromas, go for Arabica, and if you prefer a strong bitter taste, go for Robusta.
Avocado coffee has a lot of health benefits
Avocado is full of nutrients
Avocado is the “queen” of superfoods. According to the US Department of Agriculture’s National Nutrient Database, just 1 avocado contains 320 calories, 17 grams of carbohydrates, nearly 15 grams of fiber, and vitamins C, E, K, and B6, just 30 grams of fat and less. 5 grams of sugar.
Avocados are also an excellent source of magnesium, potassium, beta-carotene, and omega-3 fatty acids, which are great for preventing and managing heart disease and maintaining healthy hair, skin, and nails.
Avocado does not cause fat but also helps to lose weight
Although butter has a fatty taste, don’t worry. Monounsaturated fats are good, fat-free fats that can also help curb hunger.
Research by the British Biomedical Center shows that meals with avocado tend to increase feelings of fullness longer than meals without butter, thereby cutting cravings, according to The Epoch Times.
Reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease
Avocados have many positive effects on heart health. Avocados are high in unsaturated fats and are well known as natural antioxidants that can help prevent inflammation. Carotenoids and phenolics help improve blood circulation, and a diet high in avocados also minimizes levels of harmful bad cholesterol, according to The Epoch Times.
Avocados contain phytonutrients, which may reduce the risk of cancer. Research indicates that avocados can help absorb cancer-fighting carotenoids when eaten in combination with orange and red fruits and vegetables, says Dr. Frank Lipman, from Lincoln Hospital, New York, USA.
Protect skin and eyes
Avocados also contain lutein and other substances that may help slow age-related vision decline.
The active ingredients in avocado have the effect of resisting the harmful effects of ultraviolet rays, protecting the skin.
In addition, the fiber in avocado promotes the regulation of bowel movements. Thereby helping to excrete toxins daily very effectively, making the body healthy.
Blood pressure control
According to Medical News Today, avocados are an excellent natural source of potassium. Just one avocado meets 28% of the body’s daily potassium needs. From there, it helps to dilate the walls of blood vessels and helps control blood pressure very well.
Avocado also has several beneficial elements that aid in fat loss, heart disease prevention, and brain health, particularly preventing cravings and hunger, making it ideal for beautiful women.
- sweetened condensed milk or fresh milk is better for making avocado coffees recipes
- crushed ice or iced for coffee coconut recipe
- personal profile guides to make chocolate gifts, milk cookies and milk coffee food products recipe