If you have a hobby of making your own coffee at home, why not try the following method of roasting coffee with a pan and then making the following recipes that are simple, easy, safe, and economical, above all, the quality of the coffee obtained undeniably delicious.
1. Prepare ingredients and tools for roasting coffee with a pan
Ingredients: Coffee beans and butter can be prepared. Note that you need to choose good quality green coffee beans, without any impurities
Tools: Pan (it is recommended to use a thick bottom pan), wooden spoon, gas stove (or wood stove, the electric stove is okay)
2. Detailed instructions on how to roast manually with a pan
- Step 1: Put the pan on the stove to heat the pan and then reduce the heat, pour in the coffee beans, use a wooden spoon to stir evenly and continuously so that the coffee is cooked slowly and the roasting quality is even.
- Step 2: Continue to stir until the coffee beans turn light brown, turn on the heat a little higher and then continue to stir until the coffee turns dark brown ( at this time if you want the coffee to be fatter, more delicious). then you can add butter to roast together, stir until the butter is evenly absorbed into the coffee. If you want to roast pure coffee, you don’t add butter ) then turn off the stove. Normally, roasting each batch of coffee with a pan will take about 10-15 minutes.
- Step 3: Bring the coffee to a ventilated place or use an electric fan to let the coffee cool down quickly. It is necessary to cool the coffee as quickly as possible to avoid evaporation and loss of aroma.
- Step 4: Immediately after the coffee has cooled, brew and store the roasted coffee beans in a sealed glass jar or bag with a one-way valve to avoid the impact of air, temperature, and light on the loss of flavor. taste of coffee. So leave it for 1 day and night and then grind it
To grind the coffee, you can use a mortar and pestle to grind or use a roller to roll. If you want to save more time and effort, you can use a blender or coffee grinder to grind coffee beans into powder faster.
How to roast coffee with a pan is simple, right? Try it now and see for yourself! And don’t forget to comment and share the results and finished products with everyone. With this roasting method, it will be most suitable when you roast a small amount. If you need to roast a lot of coffee, the fastest and most perfect solution is to use the processing coffee roasting service to both meet a large amount of roasted coffee for use while ensuring quality and taste. Processing and packaging to help preserve the best coffee.