Robusta Wet Polished

Vietnamese Coffee Exporter
Robusta Wet Polished: Robusta coffee has a slightly sour taste, a subtle aroma, and a strong bitter taste. It is exceptionally high in caffeine, so it is preferred by many people who like a robust coffee bean flavor. Robusta coffee is collected and processed to produce multiple Robusta coffee products. Dry-processed Robusta coffee, which accounts for most of them, is the line with the world’s most significant export reserves and is regarded as the icon of Vietnamese coffee.

However, traditional processing results in low-quality coffee since the product still contains many silk skins, impurities, broken and black seeds, an uneven percentage of beans, and so on, making quality control and export difficult. The preceding issues have been resolved since the introduction of wet polish.

As a result, during the polishing process, the coffee beans are placed in a high-pressure pump system that continuously sprays mist to produce mutual friction in the beans. This rubbing will remove any leftover silk from the coffee beans’ surface, making them more lustrous and attractive. To assure coffee quality, the polishing procedure reduces the total volume of coffee by 1-2 percent and necessitates post-friction cooling technology.

Wet-polished Robusta is of higher quality because it is screened more thoroughly, removing all silk and impurities, making the coffee cleaner, purer, tastier, and more attractive.

Where can I buy DakLak Robusta wet polished coffee? (Wet polished)

Helena Coffee is happy to be a supplier of high-quality and stable wet-polished Robusta green coffee at a fair price, thanks to many years of experience in production, processing, and quality control.

The successful creation of a closed model from the stage of product collection, selection, and preliminary processing to the location of product operation, supply, and distribution has aided Helena Coffee in optimizing the quality control process and product stability, resulting in Helena Coffee products that are both affordable and of high quality.

The current wet-polished Robusta green coffee is a line that fully meets export quality standards. However, the price difference is not too high compared to regular Robusta lines. Depending on the roasting method and taste, customers can choose the right coffee line. Contact Helena Coffee for more advice on this line!

Robusta Wet Polished
SCR18 Robusta Wet Polished at Helena Coffee Vietnam

During the polishing process, coffee beans are placed in a high-pressure pump system that constantly sprays mist to generate mutual friction in the coffee beans.

The residual silk on the coffee will be peeled off by this rubbing, which will also make the surface of the coffee beans more glossy and attractive. In addition, the polishing process causes a loss of between 1% and 2% of the total volume of coffee. It necessitates the use of post-friction cooling technology to maintain the quality of the coffee.

The quality of wet-polished Robusta is significantly higher than that of other varieties because the product undergoes a more meticulous screening process, which completely eliminates silk and other impurities, resulting in cleaner, more pure coffee, flavorful, and aesthetically more pleasing.

Robusta Wet Polished: Robusta coffee beans products

Given that over a hundred species of coffee, robusta has done well to become the world’s second most popular coffee. So let’s look at what it is and where it came from. What exactly is robusta coffee? Robusta coffee is made from the beans (seeds) of the Coffea canephora plant.
Vietnam robusta coffee is a plant that originated in central and western Sub-Saharan Africa. It is the world’s second most popular coffee, accounting for 40% of global coffee production. It is only second to arabica (from the Coffea arabica plant), which accounts for the remaining 60 percent (or more) of global coffee production.

Description of product information about Robusta Wet Polished


Variety ROBUSTA
Region Krong Buk, Ea Hleo – Daklak
Elevation 800m
Process WET POLISH
Ripe Rate 90-95%
Moisture 12.5%
Foreign Matter 0.1%
Black 0.1%
Break 0.3%
Rate on Sieve 90%
Bean size S18, S16
Certificates Fairtrade, RA
Packing 60kg / Jute bag

 

Keywords: max broken beans, shipping, free, Agri, new, Vietnam, max, top, pepper, view, green, robusta coffee beans, packing jute bag, bean robusta coffee, coffee beans grade, green coffee beans    

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

%d bloggers like this: