Currently, the coffee roaster is one of the valuable household appliances increasingly being used by many people because of its convenience and modernity.
After being harvested, coffee beans need to be roasted to create the final product, which is full of flavorful coffee and does not contain many harmful substances. At this time, the role of coffee roasters becomes necessary.
1. What is a coffee roaster?
If you make coffee from a raw coffee bean, which has not undergone the roasting process, it will create cups of coffee with a highly bitter taste, challenging to drink, and contain many harmful substances to the body. Therefore, we must necessarily roast coffee beans through a coffee roaster.
A coffee roaster is designed to roast coffee beans to varying degrees, depending on the batch standard. Current coffee roasters use gas or electricity to operate.
2. How is the coffee roaster operated?
The main operating principle of a coffee roaster is to use heat to ripen the coffee beans. In addition, some requirements are set to maintain the aroma of the coffee, not to lose too much caffeine in coffee beans, not to fade the color of coffee, etc.
During the coffee roasting process, the coffee beans gradually dry out, the water content in the coffee beans decreases, the volume of coffee beans increases, and the sugar compounds are reacted to form many different flavors when finished.
When operating the coffee roaster, you need to turn on the power (ON/OFF), then adjust the roasting time, roasting temperature, and airflow index. Most machines are equipped with adjustment buttons and electronic clocks to operate and adapt according to their wishes efficiently.
3. Types of coffee roasting machines
Currently, there are quite a few brands of coffee roasting machines imported from abroad to Vietnam at different prices on the market. Some famous brands can be mentioned such as Buller, Joppa, Toper, Probat, Giesen, …
Based on the form of coffee roasting, coffee roasting machines are classified into pan roasters, corn roasters, air flow roasters, microwave roasts, drum roasts, electric roasts,… Each type will have its structure and roasting form. Different and of course will form other products.
4. What factors affect the quality of the coffee roast?
In the coffee roasting process, many factors affect the quality of the roast, but the most important are still three main factors: fresh coffee beans, the structure of the roaster, and the roaster. This is a technical process, so it requires both machines and humans’ smooth and skillful coordination. However, the role of the coffee roaster is still vital.
5. New generation coffee roaster
Currently, the world has appeared coffee roasting machine version 2017 with outstanding advantages compared to previous generation roasters such as:
– Reduce the average coffee roasting time from 25 minutes to 12 to 18 minutes, but still ensure even ripening and retain the scent of pure coffee beans.
– Cooling tank works faster; cooling time is reduced from 15 minutes to 7 to 10 minutes, helping to shorten waiting time.
– The control panel is easy to use easy to monitor, including an alarm when the set threshold is exceeded to ensure safety during the coffee roasting process.
– The manual feeding time is shortened, the safety is higher.
– The machine is more compact, not as bulky as some older generation machines.
Through the above article, hopefully, readers will have some necessary knowledge about coffee roasting machines – a modern and relatively new, and convenient device. From there, you can consult more about prices and reputable brands to buy for your family, company, and business the best quality and most economical coffee roasters!