Best Robusta Agglomerated Instant Coffee – AI01: After drying, the powder is added to agglomerated coffee, which is then subjected to an additional steam belt or steam curtain process that forces the particles to bind together, thereby creating granules and controlled water extraction results in the production of giant, golden coffee crystals.
General information about Robusta Agglomerated Instant Coffee – AI01
|· Type: Instant coffee
· Flavor: Bitter
· Fragrance: Chocolate, Fruit
· Features: Caffeine
· Packaging: Bulk
· Class: AA
· Lifetime: 24 months
· Brix (%): 40-50
· Max. Humidity (%): Max 5.0%
· Weight (kg): 20kgs
· Place of Origin : Dak Lak, Vietnam
· Brand: customized private label
· Model Number: Agglomerated Instant Coffee Robusta
· Additives: Non-additive
· Color: Dark Brown
· Product name: Agglomerated instant coffee Robusta
· Coffee Type: Ready Coffee
· Keyword: Agglomerated instant coffee, Best Robusta Agglomerated Instant Coffee – AI01
· Ingredients: Robusta Coffee Beans
· Processing Type: Spray Drying
· Appearance: granules
· MOQ: from 5000 kgs
Ability to provide Agglomerated Instant Coffee – AI01
- Ability to provide: 300 Metric Ton/ton Metric per Month
- Packing & Delivery
- Packing information
- Agglomerated Coffee Packaging
- MOQ: 6,000 kgs (300 cartons) – 1 container 20ft
- MOQ: 14,000 kgs (700 cartons) – 1 container 40HC
- Bulk packing: 20kg net coffee packed in cardboard export cartons.
- Retailed packing: Glass Jar(100g-200g), Sachets, Stick (2g-18g-25g-50g).
- Port: Tan Son Nhat Airport, Ho Chi Minh Port, Cat Lai Port Vietnam
- Delivery waiting time: 14 days
- Quantity ( Kilogram ): 1 – 5000 >5000
- Estimated time (days): 30 Will be negotiated
In English, instant coffee with dried nuggets is called granulated or agglomerated instant coffee. It is also sometimes called coffee granules. Dry coffee nuggets have a blend of spray-dried instant coffee and freeze-dried instant coffee. This type has the form of nuggets (foam form), porous and fragile. Dry coffee with nuggets is now famous in many developed countries and is also positioned as a high-quality instant coffee.
Instant coffee dried with nuggets is like a hybrid between spray-dried instant coffee and freeze-dried instant coffee. This blend is demonstrated in the following points:
- Drying nuggets have a larger particle size than spray drying and are smaller than cold drying.
- The coffee particles do not have the same solid cohesion as freeze-dried and are not as porous as spray-dried. Drying nuggets have an appearance more like bubbles (bubbles).
- Drying nuggets is a link between cold drying and spray drying in terms of coffee flavor and aroma.
- 25kg carton, export standard.
- Loading capacity: 240 cartons/ 20ft container.
- Storage: cool and dry place, room temperature, do not expose to direct air.
- Shelf life: 18 months under proper storage conditions.
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from moisture and heat sources.
- Dried coffee nuggets are very fragile: they need to move lightly. Avoid strong force.